Samstag, 24. September 2016

The 10 Most Amazing Bearded Dragon Wings You Have Ever Seen

the-10-most-amazing-bearded-dragon-wings

Bearded dragons are not only one of the best and most popular pet reptiles, they are also one of the calmest pet reptile you will find. Most dragons do not even need to be tamed down, they are already calm right from the start and don´t mind to be petted or handled.

With such a calm and friendly reptile, you can do a lot of funny and cute stuff. At least that´s what I have seen on the internet recently. There are a lot of people who add the last and missing piece to their bearded dragon to make it a real dragon. Yes, I am talking about some cool bearded dragon wings here guys.

I mean how awesome is that? Especially in the time of Game Of Thrones, everyone wants to be Khaleesi and have some baby dragons for protection and cuddling. Heck, even I want to be Khaleesi and I am a man, lol.

The first wings for bearded dragons I have seen were pretty bad to be honest. The wings did not look really good, it was just a piece of cloth hanging down. However after I have seen the first dragon wings I did my research guys... and what I found was awesome... to be honest it was more then awesome. People really put some effort in creating epic looking wings these days and I have compiled the 10 best looking beardie wings for you in this article.

Hope you enjoy!

Before Putting On The Wings

If you buy some bearded dragon wings, I totally understand that you probably freak out when you get them in the mail and most probably you also want to put them on your bearded dragon immediately, get your Khaleesi dress (no matter if you are a girl or a boy) and take some epic selfies with your little dragon.

However please do not forget, even if bearded dragons are really, really calm, you should always let your bearded dragon get used to new stuff.

If you buy something like wings, leashes or harnesses for your bearded dragon you should always keep in mind that having something on their back or around their neck is a completely new experience for your beardie. Even if your dragon is totally calm it can happen that your dragon freaks out.

So here is what I do to get my bearded dragon used to new stuff. (And yes, I also bought some dragon wings - guilty, lol)

When I get something new like a leash or wings I place it near the terrarium so that my bearded dragon can get used to its presence over time. After a couple of days your beardie is completely used to that new weird object and that will make it easier to put on the wings.

You can even place the object inside you bearded dragon tank if you have enough space for that.

Even if you have a bearded dragon that does not like leashes, costumes or wings, that might help.

The 10 Most Awesome Wings

Alright guys, here it is. I compiled the coolest looking wings for your dragon I could find. However there are also a lot of other wings on Etsy. If you do not find anything below, which I highly doubt, head over to Etsy and check out what those amazingly creative people offer there.

I Just want to let you know, all wings very made in the U.S. and can be purchased there. However even if you live in another country, you can always ask the vendor if they ship to your country. In most cases they even tell you in the description where they ship to and that if you have any problems or questions, you can contact them.

I live in Germany and ordered like 4 wings for my bearded dragon and it was no problem.

Image

Name

Size

dragon-in-smoke

Feature: Glow In The Dark!

Available in many different sizes

dragonfly

Feature: Glow In The Dark!

Available in many different sizes

chibi-in-mario

Feature: Glow In The Dark!

Available in many different sizes

flutterby-in-ripe

Feature: Glow In The Dark!

Available in many different sizes

dragonfly-in-phoenix

Feature: Glow In The Dark!

Available in many different sizes

brown-wings-with-leash

Brown Wings With Leash

Feature: Including a Leash!

Adjustable

translucent-fantasy-wings-dragon-in-soot

Feature: Glow In The Dark!

Available in many different sizes

translucent-fantasy-wings-dragonfly-in-bubblegum

Feature: Glow In The Dark!

Available in many different sizes

translucent-fantasy-wings-dragon-in-valley

Feature: Glow In The Dark!

Available in many different sizes

translucent-fantasy-wings-flutterby-in-camille

Feature: Glow In The Dark!

Available in many different sizes

Alright guys, here it is. I compiled the coolest looking wings for your dragon I could find. However there are also a lot of other wings different colors on Etsy. If you do not find anything below, which I highly doubt, head over to Etsy and check out what those amazingly creative people offer there.

Which wings do you like the most? Did you purchase some wings? What do you think about a bearded dragon with wings? Do you also feel like you are the Mother Of Dragons no matter if you are a man or a woman?

Did you have any problems putting your bearded dragon those wings on?

Tell me about it in the comment section below,. I am excited to hear your stories and chat with you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen